Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OK...It is time to relax.. I am getting my top wisdom teeth out in a few minutes. I am sure it won't be an issue.  It is not like I have six kids running around the house while I am in pain and trying to heal! Time to get out some favorite CDs from my favorite local singer.  Jennie DeVoe.  I absolutely love her music.  Awesome!  I have been to several of her shows now.  I had my camera with me at the Superbowl show she did when the big game was in Indy earlier this year.  It was freezing out that night, but worth every minute out in the cold.  This was the first show that I was able to take Nicolas and Ellie with me. It was an awesome night! Here is a picture I took that night and obviously did a little Photoshop work to.  This displays proudly on my bookshelves here at the house.





I am thinking future album cover!  How could it not be?


Seeing her show is a great outing with friends and some great music.  I am going to see one of her shows again on September 7th.  I hope to see you there.  Now to relax and make this pain go away....

No comments: