Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Indianapolis Colts Training Camp 2008


We just returned from our "mini" vacation that included a couple of practices at that Indianapolis Colts Training Camp. We were able to attend a night practice and a morning practice. It was a good time. I captured some decent images, I will post more in the near future. Nicolas was able to get seven autographs on his Super Bowl ball so he was happy with the trip.

The crowds were much smaller this year. We arrived on Aug. 8th for the evening practice and watched the Aug. 9th morning practice. There were very few people at the morning practice. I think that is the way we will do from now on. We will go after Family Day.....

The night practice was good. It was good to watch them do the two minute drill. Here is a photo that I took of Marvin Harrison making a touchdown catch. It is a little soft due to my manual focus...

No comments: