Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome to My Midlife Crisis!!!!


I use the excuse that gasoline prices are too high to drive the family truckster to work everyday. It works pretty good, but honestly this thing is just so much fun to drive! I have had my eye on one of these for a couple of years now. I really do get 27 MPGs out of this thing, and it is exceptionally fast.

Isn't she lovely? I have yet to name her....I am thinking Monique. All those years of French class in high school have finally paid off. I guess I should come up with a nice German name for her, but I like Monique....

Everybody has been telling me that I am going through a midlife crisis, but that is ok. I love driving this thing!

4 comments:

GoBengals68 said...

Rick, Sorry I haven't responded to the blog about the watch. It truly was a gift from the heart. I hope it is of quality, some tall african american, dressed in orange and black with the number 15on his shirt sold it to me off the street in front of Paul Brown Stadium.

About the car, Frank and I both agree that the name Tabitha is better. Frank believes it means "shaky caboose" in german.

Love to you all!

Tanyale Roth said...

WOW!! that thing is beautiful!!
Now i really need to come visit so i can drive it :)
what year is it??
it was better than i thought it would be lol and i am a lil worried your already going through midlife crisis in your 30's .. YIKES! whats going to happen at 50??

Miss ya all tons!! I am so sad i didnt make it to visit yall. Life has been crazy for me!

<3

Lucysmom said...

How about Olga?? That sounds German. :) Rick, I know how you cherish my opinions! :)

From, Your Favorite Sister-in-Law (It's Amy in case you're still confused!)

bedwj0 said...

I would have some lame comment about how you can't be going thru midlife crisis before your 40 but then I hear my new bike calling me from my garage.....by the way Ausfall translates to Sally in German.