Friday, August 24, 2012

It's me, Ellie!

This is a guest post by my lovely little girl Ellie.  She is an eighth grader and a wonderful babysitter.  We will be seeing more posts from her in the future.


Well... hello there! I'm Ellie! The second child of this interesting family!

Most people tell me, "Wow Ellie! How do you deal with all these brothers and little sister?!" and most of the time, I dont know what to say. But truth is, I don't handle them well. When they drive me crazy, I either sit on them, yell at them, or make them cry. Great sister, right? But when it's my older brother driving me crazy, I actually don't do anything to him because he's stronger than me... But no matter how much they drive me insane, my life would be SO boring without them. I love our family. :)

Oh...And Just to make this clear, we don't ALWAYS fight. We laugh and do a lot of stupid and fun things together too! :)

No comments: