Friday, August 31, 2012

2011 Kids Eden Park Picture

Every year now for a few years we always take the kids to Eden Park for an annual picture. Since we are former Cincinnatians, we feel obligated.  I absolutely love Eden Park and the Mt. Adams area.  I hope to retire there one day, if I ever get to retire!

This is the picture from 2011.  We found this spot where they have these rocks laid out in this awesome arrangement that fits the group well.  I put everyone in there places and started snapping away.  This is one of those moments that just make me chuckle. (click the picture to get the full view)







 You can see that they are all smiling nicely and looking good.  Sammy decide to go into a Buddha moment and put his hand up.  I guess it matched him having his hood up. And let's not mention the trash in the photo on the bottom step to the left.  This is why I am not a professional photographer!

Despite all of that, this is probably one of my favorite pictures of the kids.  It is one of my favorite places on Earth with all of my kids there.  No professional photographer in the world could have captured the fun personalities of them all like I did here... so there!

Add me on Google+



2 comments:

Brenda said...

I like this photo also. You can easily photoshop the trash out of the photo.

Unknown said...

Thanks Brenda...Sounds to me like you are offering to photoshop that trash out of my picture. You can make an entire guest post about it on my blog. A tutorial of sorts.... Sounds like a good idea to me.