Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Has it really been.....

Has it really been three years since I posted here?  I need to add an updated picture of the family, ASAP!


I guess when you buy an old house to renovate, especially one that is in as bad as shape as ours was, you lose track of things. Well, we are slowly coming back! I just did a quick run through some "recent" posts and I can't believe how much everyone has changed!  They are growing up fast!  The baby is not a baby anymore.  She is four! Also, I really had no idea how hard it is to teach someone to drive!  Thank you my dearest for taking that over so I don't die of an early heart attack...Let's see, what else?  Changing jobs, parental stress, etc we all have them....Anyway, those are my excuses.  Time to get back to it!

Plans for the future of this blog.  I want to make this a complete family blog.  Since they are all growing up, they will all take a part. I am going to have guest posters.  These guest posters will be all of my family members.  They will be able to pick a topic of choice and discuss it here.  Of course, me being "Editor in Chief", I will keep watch and approve the topics (can you say teenagers?!?!?!) We will do experiments with monetizing without taking over the general character of the blog.  The monetization efforts will go directly to an account that will service only the college fund of the kids. We need all of the help we can get there!

I have taken on a couple of other projects also. I am on a mission to help fund all of the kids college expenses. So, I plan to be here at times, some other things will take over.  Luckily, this is fun....


No comments: