Saturday, August 25, 2012

Noblesville Football 2012

Noblesville 2012 football is getting off to a slow start this year, but I have still enjoyed watching Nicolas play.  He has come a long way since the days of sixth grade when he broke his arm playing in the elementary league.  He has grown up a lot and worked very hard.  The amount of effort he has put in is phenomenal. Most of all, he is finally gaining confidence and can see what he is capable of doing.  I am very proud of him.

Now he is a sophomore and a big bad defensive end.  He is listed on the program as only 156 lbs and regularly takes on guys that are 250 lbs plus.  Although they have played two games and not won one yet (today was close 13-7), I still look forward to every game, if nothing else, I enjoy watching him develop as a player.

I have added him as an author to this blog.  He is officially now the resident expert in this family for all things football.   He knows more about the Indianapolis Colts than anyone I know.  Since he just visited training camp with his camera and autograph book, I am pretty sure his first post will be about the Colts and the new QB Andrew Luck.  By the way, he did get Luck's autograph....

No comments: