Sunday, January 19, 2014

BFL--2013

BFL -- The Bolt Football League.  Below is picture of the boys closing out 2013 at Forest Park.  I guess the NFL is my second favorite league!   This is why we love football.  Every weekend, me covering a guy that is 30 years younger than me. Good times!  I cannot believe the athletic skills these guys have obtained!  Beats sitting on the couch any day...


  Forest Park 2013  #whywelovefootball 

#whywelovefootball

I have been researching saving money on college costs... I will be posting more on that and also some additional information about cutting the cable TV cord.    I am also looking for a good editor for my first ebook.  If you know someone, please contact me.

If you like this post and think it would be valuable to someone you know, please share it on the social network of your choice for me, okay? All you have to do is click one of the buttons below. Then add me to your Google+ circles. Thanks

--Rick
http://gplus.to/rickbolt
https://twitter.com/rick_bolt
Below is my #1 family choice for the quickest way to cut the cable TV cord....
Roku.com - The Affordable On Demand Player! Click here! - 30-day Money Back Guarantee

No comments: