Sunday, January 19, 2014

2013 Photo Review and The Famous Nose Picking Gorilla!


I keep forgetting to post some of my photographs that I have been working on over the last year...  I do regularly post some on Google+ and Twitter.  I need to keep doing it here also.  Here are some of my favorites of the last year:

The Sheriff's Residence, Noblesville, IN



Washington Park Lighthouse,  Michigan City, IN

Along with Photoshop I have been using Photomatix.  I really love the tonal contrast touches.


And here is my favorite over the last year.  I wanted to come up with something creative for Nick's Junior football picture.  Here are the results:

Nick Bolt 2013, Noblesville High School
Get it?  Bolt.....Lightning?  It was very fun.  And who can resist my nose picking gorilla picture captured at the Cincinnati Zoo?  I love this zoo. You should visit. Which reminds me, what do you find in a clean nose????? Fingerprints!   Next show at eleven!



Nose Picking Gorilla, Cincinnati Zoo


Please, no use of the photos without permission.  Also, I am still looking for an editor for my first ebook. Please contact me if you are interested...

If you are interested in the details of these photographs, you can check out the original posts. Here is a link to the Google+ posts:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RickBolt/posts

If you like this post and think it would be valuable to someone you know, please share it on the social network of your choice for me, okay? All you have to do is click one of the buttons below. Then add me to your Google+ circles.

Thanks,

 --Rick
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RickBolt/
https://twitter.com/rick_bolt

No comments: