Saturday, June 7, 2008

We Made it to the Fest!


We made it to the Colts Fan Fest. It was a good time. Well, except for the part about the cheerleaders flirting with me constantly. That did get a little old. Again, they must have recognized me from this blog that is getting so huge! I walk out of the house without my wife for one second.....Ok back to reality. They had Matt Giordano and Tyjuan Hagler there to sign autographs. Matt G is a great guy. He was very friendly and talked with the boys as he signed their stuff. It is good to see pro players like him. I can't wait to see his special teams coverage this year.

It was just me, Joey, Sammy, and Nicolas that went. Jake is too big of a Chiefs fan to go....He probably would have wanted to wear his Tom Brady jersey if he did go....So it all worked out for the best.

It was a fun night out with me and the boys partying down. Although, we had to hold back some on the soda drinking so Joey would make it the whole time without having to go potty (he is frightened by big "potties") . We made it without any incidents. We were also able to make it out before the big storm hit.

This is a picture of the main stage area at the Indianapolis Colts Fan Fest, Anderson 2008....I kept asking those people to move out of the way so I could get a better picture, but they would not listen. I think I need a press pass....

1 comment:

Brian and Sharice said...

haha...u make me laugh!
sounds like you guys had a great time
:)
cant wait to see ya all tomorrow

<3 Tana