Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Indianapolis Colts Training Camp 2008

I have heard rumors that the Indianapolis Colts Training camp is staying in Terre Haute for 2008. I also hear that Rose-Hulman is remodeling much of the training camp quarters to keep the camp there for a little while. The last story I could find about it is here. Since I have been contacted by a few different people about training camp, I will be posting a lot more about this year.

My next post will include items about the facility, with maps and the locations of the activities at trainging camp. I will then go into the autograph stuff and mark up a map to show the best locations. I also plan to post many more pictures from our visit. Be sure to say hi if you see us there. We are not hard to find, we will be the family with six kids!

Please remember to click one of my ads if this is helpful to you. I have a lot of kids to feed!

No comments: