Friday, August 31, 2007

Dreamstime Stock Photography.

You may have noticed the new links on the right of the page. One of them is a link and the other a button to the Dreamstime Stock Photo site. I guess I am officially an amateur stock photographer. I have had my lighthouse sunset picture accepted at Dreamstime. I am very excited about this! I was reading in their forum that over 1500 images were submitted this month and only 20 were approved. I am very happy that one of mine made it. The other six I submitted did not make it. The kids and I are going out on a photography adventure this weekend. I hope to have more ready for upload by next week.

If you want to try your hand at selling some of your pictures click this link, or click the link on the side of the page. I get a little bonus for recruiting new photographers! It is free to sign up and upload your photos, they just need to be approved by the staff before they will be available for sale. Here is a link to my portfolio, which I hope will grow to more than one picture soon!

I have an inspiration for a financial post that I read on another great blog, I am getting ready to bore all of you with it! Also, I plan to post some pictures of our Ohio trip soon....

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi ! Thanks for popping by. Can't even figure out how to get pictures off the camera , let alone load them up !

Unknown said...

I must say...I had no idea you were so multi-dimensional! I thought you spent all your time discussing the outer membrane of legumes...have I been missing out.