Sunday, August 26, 2007

Thankfulness.....


There are so many things for me to be thankful for. I am thankful that we have a great group of kids to teach at Sunday school this year. This was our second Sunday since they moved up a grade and it was very enjoyable and I feel that the kids are having fun while they learn some very important stuff. I hope they keep the interest that they have now for the rest of their lives.


I am also very thankful for my large family. Without them I don't know what I would do. They make life so interesting for me and their mother. Take for instance this weekend. I had to clean the garage out. This is one of the worst jobs in our house. For me, it was very fun because I had some special help. Joey was out there with me almost the whole time. He would sweep and pick up junk. He would get his tools out and work with me. He is such a hard worker! This is a picture of Joey. As you can see, he is very cute too. Don't worry, I didn't buy him a fantastic colored coat! Thanks for all your help this weekend Joey!

We are planning a short trip soon. I'll snap some pictures and post here soon!

1 comment:

Karen said...

He is very cute ! And you are right. It is important to be thankful and grateful for what we have. Something I am slowly learning. Am going through a phase of "Why do I feel so bad when I have it so good?"
I'm going to make a mention in my latest post about your blog cos it fits people who are content and have their lives run by a higher authority for a greater purpose !