Friday, May 30, 2008

Another Stockphoto Update....

It has been a good month at iStockPhoto for me. I have sold quite a few photographs. The subscription service started on Memorial Day, but it has not affected me at all up to today. I have yet to sell a picture via subscription. I really need to get some more photos uploaded, as I have not done any since the last update. Time to stop making excuses and get to work!

I have not sold any on Dreamstime or Fotolia this month. Although, Fotolia is starting to look more interesting to me because they are also going to offer a subscription service. If you are looking for some microstock photo agencies I would sign up with these three. I plan on putting a spreadsheet together soon to show the downloads from each site....It is on the list of my things to do.

I recently have been shooting and developing some black and white film. I have really caught the photography bug. I also bought used darkroom equipment from an older gentlemen on the North side of Indy. I hope to make a few prints this weekend of some pictures I took of the kids. I have a whole kit of stuff. Too much stuff to mention. The enlarger is a Omega Bessler 22. If any one knows anything about these, drop me a line. I am very excited to try it out this weekend. I may try to scan a few of the negatives I developed and post a few here....I might even upload some to a stock site....

No comments: