Monday, May 26, 2008

Another Memorial Day Weekend to Remember!


We had our annual trek to Cincinnati this weekend. We went to Eden Park, the Cincinnati Zoo, the new Ikea store, among other places. Then we went to the Air Force Museum in Dayton on the way home. It was a great weekend. I love going to Cincinnati. I miss living there. As a matter of fact, I found a seven bedroom house in Avondale that we could buy with cash. Take a look, it is here....I could most likely get my old job back at Children's Hospital. Living at that house, I could even ride my bike to work.....But then it hit me, I would have to become a Bengals fan and there is no way I could do that! Go Colts! Although, it would be nice being around the old pals....I'll ponder that a bit.

Here we are at our annual picture taking spot, the Eden Park overlook (you can't see me, I am hanging off the cliff). Ahhhhh the romance that comes to mind when I think about this. Dawn used to pick me up at work and we used to go to this park and eat lunch. That was before kids when we both worked and I was skinnier. There is always a wedding party here at this time of year to get pictures taken in this beautiful park. As a matter of fact, we were walking past the wedding party and one of the bridesmaids yelled to me "Go Colts!". She must have recognized me from this blog as it is getting huge! I am sure it had nothing to do with me wearing a Colts shirt!

I'll post some more pictures of this weekends trip soon. The Air Force Museum was really good. It was so fitting to be there on Memorial Day.

5 comments:

Brian and Sharice said...

WOW! that house looks nice..but its really cheap so it probaly needs a lot of fixing up to do..haha :)
Also the pic of the family is really cute!!
miss ya all tons

see ya in 2 weeks

<3 Tana

bedwj0 said...

GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Mr. Bedwell (bedwj0), we were not referring to Siegfried and Roy!!!!

bedwj0 said...

Sally...Sally...Sally...I expected better than such lowbrow humor from a Ball State Alum.

Unknown said...

Too bad....I think my house must have sold!