Monday, October 15, 2007

Football Season is Over....

The kid's football season is officially over. We can now have our normal lives back! Jakey's team did very well this year. They listened well, practiced well, and played hard. Nicolas had a good learning year and was trying very hard by the end of the season. I hope that next year is as good as this year. Now I can get back to posting on our blogs more often!

I found this new blog via our webstats, it is very nice. I am linking to this post that is very moving. It is a must read!

We seem to have had a bad bug hit our house. Sammy and Jakey have been ill lately. I hope they start feeling better soon! Mom is taking good care of them.

We will post more soon...

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love your stories, Rick and especially how much honor you give to Dawn. What a neat family!

Hmmm-webstats! I didn't even know they exist. Guess I have alot to learn. You must have seen how often I clicked onto your blog--trying to learn from you.
B.